TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP
Identification of the Seller
1. The Store's owner is:
FASHION-HOME Grzegorz Wróbel
located at Gronczewskiego "Przepiórki" 10, 23-400 Biłgoraj
1. Online shop [hereinafter the Shop] sells via the Internet on the basis of these Regulations [hereinafter Regulations].
2. The customer [on the Customer] can be:
3. The Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the contract of sale with the Customer.
4. Prices shown in the Store are gross (including VAT).
5. The goods available in the Shop are new and free from physical and legal defects. Liability for defects is determined by applicable law, in particular art. 12 paragraph 1 item 13 of the Law on Consumer Rights (OJ 2014 pos. 827, as amended), Article 556 and 556 1 -556 3 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item. 93, as amended).
1. Orders can be submitted as follows:
2. The condition of order fulfillment is the Customer's provision of data allowing verification of the customer and the recipient of the goods. The shop confirms acceptance of the order by sending the e-mail address, the message describing the subject of the order, to the given e-mail address. In the event of incomplete, incorrect, incompatible information by the Customer during the order submission, the Store will contact the Customer to correct any errors.
3. For the parties binding information is visible on the Shop's website at the time of placing the order. This concerns in particular: the price, the characteristics of the product, its features, elements included in the kit, timing and method of delivery.
4. The information on the website of the Shop does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer submits a purchase offer for a specific item.
5. By placing an order, the client, makes an offer of sale agreement of the ordered products.
After the order is placed, a message is sent to the e-mail address indicating the successive stages of the order:
7. Upon conclusion of the Sale Agreement, the Shop shall confirm to the Customer its terms and conditions by sending them to the Customer's e-mail address or in writing to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
8. In the case of choosing the form of payment by bank transfer, the date of order realization will be calculated from the moment when the funds for the Customer's order will be posted to the bank account of the Shop.
9. The store is responsible to the Customer on the basis of the warranty law, regulated by the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months. The exact description of the complaint procedure is contained in §6 of these Regulations.
1. The customer has the choice of payment:
2. Shipping prices are specified in the order summary.
3. The condition for the release of the goods is the payment for goods and the shipment.
4. In the case of payment by wire transfer, the payment should be made within 7 working days of the order confirmation by the Shop. Otherwise, the Shop cancels the order.
Shipping of goods
1. Ordered goods will be sent by courier companies
1. In the event of nonconformity of the goods with the contract, the Customer shall return to the Store the advertised goods together with the description of nonconformity. Shipping costs cover the Customer. Address to which the customer should return the goods:
FASHION-HOME Grzegorz Wróbel
Gronczewskiego "Przepiórki" 10
2. The shop will respond to the customer's complaint within 14 days of the return of the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
4. The form of the complaint form is enclosed in Appendix 2 to the Regulations.
5. The shop is responsible before the Client on the basis of the warranty law, regulated by the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months.
6. Customer at the time of defect, may request from the Shop (under the law of warranty):
The store will respond to Customer requests within 14 days of receiving the request. The shop will process your requests, taking into account the following circumstances:
7. The shop may refuse the customer's request for replacement or repair of the goods, provided that the replacement or repair of the goods is impossible (eg due to discontinuation of the production of specific spare parts or the entire product) or in relation to the second possible request. Excessive costs (eg requesting replacement of the entire device for new ones if damage involves one item of low value.) The shop will propose an alternative solution.
8. Any disputes arising from the Regulations or the sales contracts can be settled by the online platform http://ec.europa.eu / Consumers / handwritten /
Right of withdrawal
1. Under the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
2. Withdrawal from the contract is effective if the customer submits a withdrawal notice within 14 days of delivery of the goods. It is enough to make a statement before the expiry of the deadline. The form of making a statement can be:
3. The customer returns the goods to the store within 14 days of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
4. The shop returns the funds within 14 days of receipt of the statement. The shop may refrain from reimbursing payments received from the Customer until the item has been returned or delivery by the Customer of a return receipt, whichever occurs first.
5. The store returns funds using the same method of payment as the Customer used. In the case of payment by credit card, the refund is made on the card account.
6. In the event that the Customer chooses another way than the cheapest one offered by the Shop, the manner of delivery of the item, the Shop will not reimburse the Client for any additional costs incurred. The store will only return the cost of the cheapest item to the customer.
7. The customer will cover all direct return costs (eg packing, security, shipping).
8. The right of withdrawal is not available to the Customer in the case of contracts:
9. The right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason not entitled of customers in and not a consumer.
10. You are responsible for reducing the value of the things, as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
1. The customer can set up within the website of the Shop Account to allow personalized purchases, view order history, view order status, change shipping data, access to promotions, simplify the order process.
2. Shop does not charge any fees for running a Client Account.
3. The Customer may set up an Account by filling in the relevant interactive forms on the website of the Shop.
4. After filling in the relevant interactive forms on the website of the Shop, the e-mail address indicated in the registration is sent with information about the next steps of the account creation service:
5. Each Customer may at any time delete the Account thereby terminating the Account Service Agreement. Account deletions can be made:
6. The customer should keep the account password secret.
7. The store may refuse to register when the information given during registration raises reasonable doubts as to the truthfulness and truthfulness.
8. Under the consumer rights law of 30 May 2014r. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. The right of withdrawal is effective if the Customer sends a withdrawal statement within 14 days of the Customer's Account creation. It is enough to make a statement before the expiry of the deadline. The form of making a statement can be arbitrary,
The right of withdrawal is not available if the Shop has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Customer (in particular: when the customer made the order).
9. The Account Service Agreement is for the indefinite duration of the next sentence. The Customer may at any time terminate the contract by contacting:
10. The Account Service Agreement is terminated immediately upon receipt of the data by the Shop.
11. In justified cases (eg gross violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer), the Store may terminate the contract with notice, with a seven day notice.
1. The customer may give additional voluntary consent to the transfer to the specified e-mail address advertising content, sales, marketing as well as additional information relating to the business Store.
2. Specifying an e-mail address to order the newsletter service means agreeing to email advertising, commercial, marketing information as well as additional information related to the business activities of the Store.
3. The customer after sending the email address will receive the confirmation sent by the shop to start providing the service by electronic means.
4. The receipt by the Customer of a message confirming the commencement of the provision of services by electronic means the moment of concluding the contract.
5. The service is free of charge.
6. Access to services provided electronically does not require the Customer to provide any additional data outside the email address.
7. The service contract for the newsletter is indefinitely subject to the following sentence. The customer may at any time terminate the service by terminating the service provided by electronic means by:
The service agreement for the newsletter is terminated immediately upon confirmation by the Shop.
8. Any complaints concerning the use of the Services provided by the Service Provider must be sent to y set out in paragraph 1 of these regulations.
10. Under the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason. The right of withdrawal is effective if the Customer sends a declaration of withdrawal within 14 days of the start of the service. It is enough to make a statement before the expiry of the deadline. The form of making a statement can be arbitrary,
The withdrawal right does not apply if the Shop has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Customer.
11. In justified cases (eg, gross violation of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer), the Shop may terminate the contract with notice, subject to a one-month notice period.
1. It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Shop's website (including photos and descriptions of goods) without the written consent of the Shop.
1. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his / her personal data solely for the purposes of order processing / customer account maintenance.
2. Processing of personal data is done in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
3. The customer has the right to access and correct their personal data, to demand their cessation of processing and to object to their processing.
1. In order to use the Online Shop, including viewing the product assortment and ordering products, you will need:
A) end device (eg computer, tablet, smartphone) with Internet access and Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
B) active email account (e-mail);
C) enabled for Java scripting;
1. In the scope of services provided electronically by the Shop, these Regulations constitute the rules of providing services by electronic means within the meaning of art. 8 sec. 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means.
2. Types and scope of services provided electronically by the Shop are as follows:
- concluding online sales agreements - in the range of goods sold by the Shop,
- sending e-mails in which the Shop confirms receipt of the order, the course of order fulfillment,
3. Mode of conclusion of service contracts by electronic means:
- in the scope of the on-line sale agreement and e-mail service agreement in which the Shop confirms the receipt of the order, the course of order fulfillment - are specified in paragraph 3 of the Regulations,
4. Terms of dealing with on-line sales agreements are governed by mandatory laws.
Entry into force and amendment of the Regulations
1. The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Shop's website.
2. These Regulations may be amended.
3. Changes to the Terms will be published on the Shop page.
4. Information on changes to the Terms and Conditions will be sent to the customer who has an account on the website of the Shop to the e-mail address indicated in the account settings.
5. Amendments to the Regulations come into force 14 days after their publication in the manner specified in sec. 3.
6. The shop recognizes that a customer who has an account on the Shop's website has accepted the amendment of the rules if he has not terminated the contract until the end of the period specified in paragraph. 5.
7. In matters not regulated by the provisions of these Regulations, Polish law is applicable.
FORM FOR DUE FROM CONTRACT
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
FASHION-HOME Grzegorz Wróbel
Gronczewskiego "Przepiórki" 10
I_________________________________ hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the delivery of the following: _____________________________________________________________
Date of contract / delivery: _____________________________________________________
Consumer Name and Surname: ______________________________________________________
Consumer Address: _______________________________________________________________
Consumer Signature *: _____________________________________________________________
* Only if the form is sent in paper form
FASHION-HOME Grzegorz Wróbel
Gronczewskiego "Przepiórki" 10
I____________________________ hereby declare the following defects detection:
Date of defect detection: _______________________________________
Detailed description of the defects found: _______________________________________________
Date of contract / delivery: ____________________________________________________
Customer Name and Surname: ______________________________________________________
Customer Address: _______________________________________________________________
Customer Requests: Exchange of Goods for New / Repairs / Reduction / Cancellation - (if defect is relevant) *.
* Delete as necessary
Consumer Signature **: _____________________________________________________________
** only if the form is sent in paper form